With DeltaVision and the Superior Vision National Network, members get comprehensive, quality benefits at affordable rates. And that’s just the beginning.
DeltaVision® Value Discounts
Additional Valuable Savings for Vision Plan Members
In addition to receiving covered benefits, members also get special deals on popular extras. Covered members can take advantage of discounted services and materials at participating discount provider locations.
Click here to see program details for DeltaVision of Missouri
Click here to see program details for DeltaVision of South Carolina
LASIK Benefits through DeltaVision®
Laser vision correction (LASIK) is a procedure that can reduce or eliminate your dependency on glasses or contact lenses. This corrective service is available to you and your eligible dependents at a special discount with your DeltaVision plan.
QualSight surgeons have collectively performed more than 7.5 million procedures. Through QualSight, members can receive up to 50% off the national average price of traditional LASIK with over 1,000 locations to choose from nationwide.
Additionally, there are:
-No authorizations required by DeltaVision.
-No copayments needed.
-DeltaVision members are informed of the exact contracted prices during their initial phone consultation.
1. Call (877) 201-3602 or visit lasik.sv.qualsight.com for more information on LASIK benefits.
2. LASIK service experts will explain the process and answer any remaining questions.
Select a local in-network provider, and set a free appointment at a time that works for you!
Order contact lenses online from ContactsDirect
With ContactsDirect, DeltaVision members have the same seamless in-network experience when shopping for contact lenses online as they do when shopping in person.
• Choose from top brands and all types of contact lenses
• Apply in-network allowance instantly
• Use remaining FSA dollars
• Enjoy fast and free shipping
Eye Protection with Photochromic Lenses
Photochromic lenses are clear indoors and darken outdoors in proportion to the intensity of UV rays. The best photochromic technologies offer:
Optimal darkness for outdoor lighting conditions.
• Enhanced contrast to optimize vision.
• Protection from glare (bright light) to reduce eye strain and fatigue.
• UV blockage to help prevent age-related eye disease.
• Optional impact-resistant lens material, anti-reflective coatings and progressive lens design.
DeltaVision offers coverage for photochromic lenses with an additional co-payment.